The Humanities Division participates in a variety of events and activities throughout the year.
LiveWire publishes original stories, poems, creative non-fiction, drama, art, and music that reflect the vibrant, creative community of Fullerton College and the larger Southern California region. Fullerton College students & staff as well as community members at large are invited to submit their original creative work for consideration by our staff.
Each semester, the English Department invites Fullerton College students and the community to our visiting writer event, where today’s noted literary practitioners read and discuss their craft.
Humanities Scholarship Tea
- William B. Meyer Freshman Writing Award
- English Scholarship Award
- Second Language Learner Award
- Basic and Developmental Writing Book Awards
- Kathleen M. Brooks Achievement Award
- William T. Boyce Creative Writing Award