Welcome to the Humanities Division at Fullerton College
Our language-centered division consists of six academic departments: Communication Studies, English, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Mindfulness, and Reading.
The Fullerton College Humanities Division works closely with the Puente Program, Honors Program, Study Abroad Program, and the Academic Support Center.
- Celebrating Black History Month with Many Virtual Events
Amid a global pandemic and a tense sociopolitical climate, Fullerton College’s Umoja Community Program, Cadena Cultural Center, Cypress […]
- Spring 2021 President’s Open Forums and Office Hours
In an effort to encourage communication and collaboration across campus, President Schulz will host virtual Open Office Hours and Open Forums during […]
- Fullerton College Welcomes Spring 2021 Students With New Safety Measures
Fullerton College is pleased to welcome back new and returning students to the Spring 2021 semester starting January 25 with most classes being held […]
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use language skills effectively in reading, writing, listening, or speaking to achieve personal, academic, or vocational goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to examine information, events, and ideas from a broader perspective.
- Recognize the significance of language and culture in human experience.
- Apply principles of academic honesty and integrity.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Use campus and/or community resources to participate actively in their own education.