Welcome to the Humanities Division at Fullerton College
Our language-centered division consists of six academic departments: Communication Studies, English, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Mindfulness, and Reading.
The Fullerton College Humanities Division works closely with the Puente Program, Honors Program, Study Abroad Program, and the Academic Support Center.
- 20 Fullerton College Professors Achieve Tenure
Fullerton College is pleased to celebrate faculty members achieving tenure this year. The group of 20 professors bring expertise to Fullerton across […]
- From Failing to 4.0: A Student’s Journey to Becoming a Top Scholar
Omar Garcia will proudly don his cap and gown at a drive-thru Commencement celebration at Fullerton College on May 22; a dream that seemed […]
- Celebrating Black History Month with Many Virtual Events
Amid a global pandemic and a tense sociopolitical climate, Fullerton College’s Umoja Community Program, Cadena Cultural Center, Cypress […]
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use language skills effectively in reading, writing, listening, or speaking to achieve personal, academic, or vocational goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to examine information, events, and ideas from a broader perspective.
- Recognize the significance of language and culture in human experience.
- Apply principles of academic honesty and integrity.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Use campus and/or community resources to participate actively in their own education.