Welcome to the Humanities Division at Fullerton College
Our language-centered division consists of five academic departments: English, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Reading, and Speech/Communication Studies.
The Fullerton College Humanities Division works closely with the Transfer Achievement Program (TAP), Puente Program, Honors Program, Basic Skills Initiative, Study Abroad Program, and the Academic Support Center.
Our commitment to student learning is reflected in our quality faculty and staff as well as our Humanities Division Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs).
Fullerton College Breaks Ground on $54 Million Building
Fullerton College celebrated the groundbreaking of the new $54 million Instructional Building on Thursday, February 20. The Instructional Building is […]
Fullerton College Celebrates Black History Month
This February, Fullerton College will honor Black History Month with a variety of events designed to honor the historical contributions of African […]
Over 300 Scholarships Available to FC Students
All Fullerton College students are encouraged to apply for Fullerton College Foundation scholarships. More than 300 scholarships, with different […]
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use language skills effectively in reading, writing, listening, or speaking to achieve personal, academic, or vocational goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to examine information, events, and ideas from a broader perspective.
- Recognize the significance of language and culture in human experience.
- Apply principles of academic honesty and integrity.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Use campus and/or community resources to participate actively in their own education.