Welcome to the Humanities Division at Fullerton College
Our language-centered division consists of five academic departments: Communication Studies, English, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Reading, and the Mindfulness program.
The Fullerton College Humanities Division works closely with the Puente Program, Honors Program, Study Abroad Program, and the Academic Support Center.
- Triplets Graduate Together After Starting College at 14
Picture a student starting homeschool and community college at the same time. Now, multiply that by three! That is the journey the DeVries triplets […]
- Campus Community Invited to Participate in Mindful Growth Activities
The Mindful Growth Initiative fosters contemplative practices and growth opportunities to develop equity, student success, individual well-being, and […]
- 20 Fullerton College Professors Achieve Tenure
Fullerton College is pleased to celebrate faculty members achieving tenure this year. The group of 20 professors bring expertise to Fullerton across […]
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use language skills effectively in reading, writing, listening, or speaking to achieve personal, academic, or vocational goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to examine information, events, and ideas from a broader perspective.
- Recognize the significance of language and culture in human experience.
- Apply principles of academic honesty and integrity.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Use campus and/or community resources to participate actively in their own education.