Welcome to the Humanities Division at Fullerton College
Our language-centered division consists of five academic departments: Communication Studies, English, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Reading, and the Mindfulness program.
The Fullerton College Humanities Division works closely with the Puente Program, Honors Program, Study Abroad Program, and the Academic Support Center.
- A Dozen Years of French Culture: French Film Festival Returns to Fullerton College
It’s time to experience the finest of French culture at Fullerton College with the return of the French Film Festival on March 27 – 29 at the […]
- Breaking Barriers: Speech and Debate Team Earns First National Qualification
Six Fullerton College Hornets are excited to take up a national stage with the Fullerton College Speech and Debate Team. The team qualified for the […]
- French Embassy Honors Fullerton College’s French Film Festival
The Cultural Services of the French Embassy awarded Fullerton College French Club second place in the “France on Campus Awards” for the 2023 […]
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use language skills effectively in reading, writing, listening, or speaking to achieve personal, academic, or vocational goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to examine information, events, and ideas from a broader perspective.
- Recognize the significance of language and culture in human experience.
- Apply principles of academic honesty and integrity.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Use campus and/or community resources to participate actively in their own education.