Welcome to the Humanities Division at Fullerton College
Our language-centered division consists of five academic departments: Communication Studies, English, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, and Reading.
The Fullerton College Humanities Division works closely with the Puente Program, Honors Program, Study Abroad Program, and the Academic Support Center.
- A Memo from the President: Campus Update and Guidance on COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
Dear Fullerton College Community, At Fullerton College we continue to closely monitor information and guidance about the COVID-19 (Novel […]
- Fullerton College Breaks Ground on $54 Million Building
Fullerton College celebrated the groundbreaking of the new $54 million Instructional Building on Thursday, February 20. The Instructional Building is […]
- Fullerton College Celebrates Black History Month
This February, Fullerton College will honor Black History Month with a variety of events designed to honor the historical contributions of African […]
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use language skills effectively in reading, writing, listening, or speaking to achieve personal, academic, or vocational goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to examine information, events, and ideas from a broader perspective.
- Recognize the significance of language and culture in human experience.
- Apply principles of academic honesty and integrity.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Use campus and/or community resources to participate actively in their own education.