Welcome to the Humanities Division at Fullerton College
Our language-centered division consists of five academic departments: Communication Studies, English, English as a Second Language, Foreign Languages, Reading, and the Mindfulness program.
The Fullerton College Humanities Division works closely with the Puente Program, Honors Program, Study Abroad Program, and the Academic Support Center.
- Humanities Division Honors Student Scholarship Award Recipients
The Humanities Division awarded 36 scholarship and achievement awards to students in the 2021-2022 academic year. The award recipients represent the […]
- Triplets Graduate Together After Starting College at 14
Picture a student starting homeschool and community college at the same time. Now, multiply that by three! That is the journey the DeVries triplets […]
- Fullerton College Celebrates Humanities Building Ribbon Cutting & Open House
Fullerton College, BNBuilders, and design-build partner Roesling Nakamura Terada (RNT) Architects celebrated the grand opening of the new Humanities […]
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use language skills effectively in reading, writing, listening, or speaking to achieve personal, academic, or vocational goals.
- Use critical thinking skills to examine information, events, and ideas from a broader perspective.
- Recognize the significance of language and culture in human experience.
- Apply principles of academic honesty and integrity.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with others.
- Use campus and/or community resources to participate actively in their own education.